Commercial renovation seeks to restore or repair existing buildings and spaces. Renovations are a great way to enhance the look and functionality, while also increasing the value of the space. Upgrading your curb appeal will drive an increase in foot traffic. A commercial renovation will help make sure you are your client’s number one choice in the future.
Why Should I Renovate?
There are several reasons to renovate your space. One of the biggest ones is to remain ADA compliant. The American with Disabilities Act is a civil rights law that took effect in 1990. The ADA prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities in public life. This includes all public and private places that are open to everyone. In 2009, the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA) went into effect. If you haven’t made renovations since then, there’s a chance you may no longer be in compliance. With so many regulations to keep up with, having a knowledgeable commercial contractor can really make the difference.
An effective renovation can increase your productivity and even generate interest among skilled prospective employees. We’re taught not to judge a book by its cover, but we all know that first impressions are hard to change. Instead of a tired and dated workspace that comes across as dull and uninteresting, a new renovation will bring your workplace a more modern-feeling environment. By adjusting your layout and optimizing your square footage, you can increase efficiency and meet your current needs much better. Successful renovations increase morale and engagement among employees as well.
Commercial renovations may even save you money. By adding in eco-friendly and energy-saving options, you cut down on excess cost and demonstrate your commitment to things your customers are concerned about. Improving insulation, replacing old windows, and using sustainable products position your business to save on energy costs and benefit from the powerful platform of green initiatives.
What are the Steps for Commercial Renovation?
At Diamond Contractors, we’ve simplified your renovation into five simple steps. By following these steps not only will you have a polished end result, but we’ll also deliver the highest quality experience to you every step of the way.
- Make the Call – Customer service should be the cornerstone of whichever commercial construction company you choose. When you contact Diamond Contractors, we’ll make sure you feel like a valued customer and member of our family.
- Form a Plan – Get an estimate and timeline for your project. At Diamond Contractors, we’ll listen to your goals and vision for your project. Afterward, we strive to make accurate estimates and go above and beyond to keep our projects operating within the promised deadlines.
- Communicate – There should always be a point of contact for your project. You deserve to have open and frequent communication with your construction team. You’ll always have a point of contact with us. We respond quickly to email and phone calls, and even visit you onsite to check in.
- Track Progress – We value transparency and open communication. Feel free to call the office anytime, or even approach anyone in our field team at any time. We want you to know exactly what’s happening with your project.
- Admire Your Finished Project – Now it’s time for the best step! Enjoy your vision that’s been brought to life!
The Diamond Standard
We’re a company that doesn’t cut corners. As one of the top Kansas City construction companies, you can be sure we’re dedicated to delivering the Diamond Standard throughout your project. From ground-up construction projects to retail renovations and national rollouts, we’ve seen and done it all. We’ll work cleanly and quietly behind the scenes to upgrade your building while you keep your business open to the public. So go online to request a quote or call us today. Our team is ready to make your next project a reality.